CMRLS submitted a 470 and RFP to USAC’s website on 3/31/2016. The RFP can be downloaded here.
Questions that were received are noted below:
- What are you currently using for switches? CMRLS is currently using a mix of unmanaged switches, mostly Linksys or HP.
- Do your switches need to be stackable? No they do not have to be.
- Is there a mandatory walk-through date? There is no walk-through required or scheduled.
- Is there a bid deadline date? The deadline is Thursday, 4/28/2016 at 10:00 am Central
- Do you switches need layer 3 capabilities? Yes
Please note that reponses may also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed responses must also be received by 4/28/2016 at 10am.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]