- Clarion-Ledger – Jackson, MS
- Jackson Free Press – Jackson, MS
- Rankin County News – Rankin County, MS
- Rankin Ledger – Rankin County, MS
- Southwest Rankin News – Florence, Pearl, and Richland, MS
- Pelahatchie News – Pelahatchie, MS
- Scott County Times – Scott County, MS
- Simpson County News – Simpson County, MS
- Magee Courier-Simpson County News -Simpson County, MS
- MageeNews.com – Simpson County’s Source for News & Views
- Smith County Reformer – Smith County, MS
- The Magnolia Report – The Scoop for Mississippi Politics
- Mississippi Business Journal
- The Mississippi Link – Weekly publication that covers the black community by keeping its readers connected to what is happening in the overall population of the state.
- Mississippi Today – a news and media company with a forward-facing mission of civic engagement and public dialog through service journalism, live events, and digital outreach.
- Today in Mississippi – Published by the Electric Power Associations of Mississippi
LOCAL TELEVISION NEWS
REGIONAL, NATIONAL, & INTERNATIONAL
- Associated Press News
- BBC News: Headlines – UK
- Chicago Sun-Times – Chicago, IL
- The Christian Science Monitor
- CNN: Breaking News
- Los Angeles Times – Los Angeles, CA
- The Commercial Appeal – Memphis, TN
- Global Post: World News
- Miami Herald – Miami, FL
- New York Times – New York City, NY
- Newseum – Today’s front page from over 500 papers in 50 countries.
- Online Newspapers – Thousands of world newspapers at your fingertips.
- Reuters: Breaking News
- Time Online Edition
- The Times-Picayune – New Orleans, LA
- USA Today
- U. S. News
- Washington Post – Washington, DC
- Watching America – Foreign news sources translated into English.
- World-Newspapers.com – World newspapers, magazines, and news sites in English.
NEWS BLOGS & FEEDS
- News & Opinion
- Books & Entertainment
- Finance & Consumerism
STATE GOVERNMENT NEWS
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NEWS
WEATHER & ROAD CONDITIONS
HEALTH & SAFETY NEWS
- Mississippi State Department of Health: Coronavirus COVID-19
- Affordable Care Act Information
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Public Health Image Library (PHIL)
- Disaster Information Management Research Center (DIMRC)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- FLU Information for Mississippi
- HealthMap.org – delivers real-time intelligence on a broad range of emerging infectious diseases, both local and global.
- Healthy Hometown – Links to library health databases, books, and authoritative websites.
- Mississippi Department of Health
- U. S. National Library of Medicine (NLM:NIH)
- World Health Organization (WHO)