Please check our online EVENTS calendar for virtual events.
Find a full list of our online resources on our Digital Library page.
eBooks and Audiobooks
World Book Online
To view local, state, and national news visit our News and Weather page and if job hunting, view our Job Resources page.
To view the full list of our resources, please visit our Virtual Reference Collection page.
Please follow us as CMRLS.Libraries on Facebook and watch this website for announcements.
Libraries are OPEN! However, due to the pandemic, library hours may vary between branches; check with your local library for hours of operation. To use the libraries, you must by order of the State of Mississippi and the CMRLS Board of Trustees:
- Answer health questions
- Wear a mask
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- Stay 6 feet away from others
- Move any item you touch to the designated area in your library
All book drops are open. Computers have been spaced 6 feet apart and will be sanitized after each use. All due dates are extended to September 30, however, no overdue fines will accrue. Items will remain on your account for 1 week and be quarantined for safety. No fines will accrue and this will not keep you from checking out more items.
Programs will continue online through CMRLS.Libraries on Facebook; be sure to check the Events Calendar on this website for the schedule of events. We look forward to seeing you and to opening the buildings.
- Hope in Uncertain Times August 10, 2020In all my life, I have never had a personal experience with suicide…until last week. A dear patron that was a frequent visitor at my branch committed suicide. After the initial shock, I reflected on the two times I had interacted with the patron in the previous week. Should I have noticed something different? But […]
- Operation Haircut July 29, 2020It was a stakeout. No doubt about it. Several younger gentlemen were sitting in their POVs (Privately Owned Vehicles) watching a local business. They sat there and they waited. Patiently.I parked my car and looked at the time. I couldn't believe it. It was 11:55 a.m. There was no line. The pathway was clear. I […]