Please check our online EVENTS calendar for virtual events.
Find a full list of our online resources on our Digital Library page.
eBooks and Audiobooks
World Book Online
To view local, state, and national news visit our News and Weather page and if job hunting, view our Job Resources page.
To view the full list of our resources, please visit our Virtual Reference Collection page.
Please follow us as CMRLS.Libraries on Facebook and watch this website for announcements.
Libraries are OPEN! However, due to the pandemic, library hours may vary between branches; check with your local library for hours of operation. To use the libraries, you must by order of the State of Mississippi and the CMRLS Board of Trustees:
- Answer health questions
- Wear a mask
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- Stay 6 feet away from others
- Move any item you touch to the designated area in your library
All book drops are open. Computers have been spaced 6 feet apart and will be sanitized after each use. All due dates are extended to September 30, however, no overdue fines will accrue. Items will remain on your account for 1 week and be quarantined for safety. No fines will accrue and this will not keep you from checking out more items.
Programs will continue online through CMRLS.Libraries on Facebook; be sure to check the Events Calendar on this website for the schedule of events. We look forward to seeing you and to opening the buildings.
- Virtual Schooling Tips September 8, 2020You made the choice to virtual school your kids. Things are going okay but you have questions about how things are going. Here is a list of some ideas a teacher posted to help you feel a little more secure. Tips for families doing virtual school: 1. Sit with your child a few times and […]
- Where to Donate Books during the COVID-19 Pandemic August 26, 2020Books can sometimes feel like our most valuable of treasures; their ability to transport, inform, and instruct can feel magical. If you are the type of person who is currently reading a blog post on a library website, I don’t think I have to make too strong a case about the feelings that books inspire. […]