Please check our online EVENTS calendar for virtual events.
Find a full list of our online resources on our Digital Library page.
eBooks and Audiobooks
World Book Online
To view local, state, and national news visit our News and Weather page and if job hunting, view our Job Resources page.
To view the full list of our resources, please visit our Virtual Reference Collection page.
Please follow us as CMRLS.Libraries on Facebook and watch this website for announcements.
Libraries are OPEN! However, due to the pandemic, library hours may vary between branches; check with your local library for hours of operation. To use the libraries, you must by order of the State of Mississippi and the CMRLS Board of Trustees:
- Answer health questions
- Wear a mask
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- Stay 6 feet away from others
- Move any item you touch to the designated area in your library
All book drops are open. Computers have been spaced 6 feet apart and will be sanitized after each use. All due dates are extended to September 30, however, no overdue fines will accrue. Items will remain on your account for 1 week and be quarantined for safety. No fines will accrue and this will not keep you from checking out more items.
Programs will continue online through CMRLS.Libraries on Facebook; be sure to check the Events Calendar on this website for the schedule of events. We look forward to seeing you and to opening the buildings.
- Escape through Time October 9, 2020If there has ever been a time in my life where I wanted to escape the reality of today, it has been 2020. Seems like just as soon as I have adjusted to one thing and think, “Nothing else can happen,” something “else” comes along. One of my top methods of escape is reading and […]
- October Events at the Morton Library October 8, 2020We are ready for Halloween at the Morton Library! Be sure to come by on Oct 30th for Trick or Treating. Come by anytime to pick up your treat bag. We also have fun stories and crafts online that you can make at home. There is something for all ages, even […]