Please check our online EVENTS calendar for virtual events.
Find a full list of our online resources on our Digital Library page.
eBooks and Audiobooks
World Book Online
To view local, state, and national news visit our News and Weather page and if job hunting, view our Job Resources page.
To view the full list of our resources, please visit our Virtual Reference Collection page.
Mississippi State Department of Health: Coronavirus COVID-19
CDC COVID Data Tracker (including vaccinations).
Please follow us as CMRLS.Libraries on Facebook and watch this website for announcements.
Libraries are OPEN! However, due to the pandemic, library hours may vary between branches; check with your local library for hours of operation. To use the libraries, you must by order of the State of Mississippi and the CMRLS Board of Trustees:
- Answer health questions
- Wear a mask
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- Stay 6 feet away from others
- Move any item you touch to the designated area in your library
All book drops are open. Computers have been spaced 6 feet apart and will be sanitized after each use. Items will remain on your account for 1 week and be quarantined for safety. No fines will accrue and this will not keep you from checking out more items.
Programs will continue online through CMRLS.Libraries on Facebook; be sure to check the Events Calendar on this website for the schedule of events. We look forward to seeing you and to opening the buildings.
- F is for February...Fables, Fantasy, Folk Tales, and Fiction February 22, 2021During the month of February, the Forest Public Library offers a literary lesson that focuses on the letter F. With all the current talk of fake news, what is the true definition of Fiction? Is it just another word for a fib or falsehood? What is the difference between a Fish Tale and a Folk […]
- February is Library Lovers Month! February 1, 2021From February 1st to February 28th all CMRLS libraries will take part in a Library Lovers Reading Challenge. We challenge our patrons to read at least one book during February and keep track of their reading on our Beanstack app. There is a drawing for four age groups (Preschool, Kindergarten-fourth grade, teens (fifth-12th grade), and […]