G. Chastaine Flynt Memorial Library – Part Time Reference Specialist
Central MS Regional Library System has an opening for a Reference Specialist to fill a part time (20hour) position at the G. Chastaine Flynt Memorial Library in Flowood, MS.
The Reference Specialist is responsible for providing general and specialized reference assistance in both traditional and automated environments to library customers. Assist with collection development, bibliographic instruction and reader advisory.
- Associate’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in education or libraries
- Ability to deal effectively with the public and other employees.
- Knowledge of and experience with electronic resources, CD-ROM applications, and the Internet.
- Must be able to lift 30-50lbs.
- Must be physically able to put items in order and reach items on high and low shelves.
The Annual Salary for this position will be $8,200.00 – $9,200.00
Applications are available at any of our libraries located in Rankin, Scott, Simpson, and Smith counties. Applications may be printed from the link below and emailed to email@example.com or turned in at any CMRLS library.
For further information contact Ashley Biggs, Branch Manager, at 601-919-1911.
Central Mississippi Regional Library System
P.O. Box 1749
Brandon, MS 39043
100 Tamberline Street
Brandon, MS 39042